1. Make sure you look directly at the camera.
2. Hold your pose perfectly. Concentration is key, try not to make any sudden movements.
3. Make sure you hold the perfect smile as long as possible, don't be afraid to show your teeth.
4. Keep your eyes open!
5. Be aware of your hands, keep your hands to your sides as to avoid any awkward positioning. You don't want your hands to be the focus of the photo.
6. Be careful of the position of your head, you don't want to get a complete profile shot.
7. Make sure your hair and makeup are flawless, the worst thing you can do is have a photograph with your hair hiding your face.
8. Don't forget to act natural!
1 year ago