Yeah, this kids goin far. You should see him on the cat walk! (Bad joke? Whatever, you laughed.)
Why Logan (My neph) makes me laugh:
1. My mom "(Logan's Grandma) taught him how to say a prayer. A Mormon prayer usually ends in "I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ Amen", however Logan misinterpreted this and now every time he prays, he ends with:
"Baby Jesus Christ Amen"
How darling is that? Yeah, my mom says there is no way she is going to correct him, it's just too cute!
2. One night Logan asked Lindee (his mom) if he could watch Sponge Bob and Lindee said no because it was bedtime. His reply:
"I can't watch Sponge Bob?! My life is falling apart!"
3. Lindee was teaching Logan that water was really good for him and that it made his skin nice and strong.
He then said "Oh, so my blood doesn't come out?"
Lindee laughed and replied "sure".
Later a friend asked Logan if he wanted a coke and he replied:
"No thanks, that will make me bleed."
4. Lindee asked Logan if he wanted some milk and of course he said no because he didn't want his blood to come out. Lindee then replied that milk makes your bones nice and strong.
Logan replied: "Oh, so my bones won't break and I won't need an x-ray?"
She's still working on the whole bleeding thing...
5. The following dialogue between Lindee and Logan:
Lindee: We sure have a lot of candy!
Logan: Candy! Really?! That sure gets my heart fixed!