Friday, March 11, 2011

Heck Yes I Did!

My favorite one-liners! Can you guess what TV shows or movies they are from??



I do what I want


I'm ready for school!


It sucks to be me right now


Big gulps huh? Well, see ya later


Did we just become best friends?


Do you not realize I have had diarrhea since Easters?


Here's to alcohol: The cause of and answer to all of life's problems


It's a satchel


Heck yes I did!


It's funny cause it's true


One-man wolf pack


People, please. We're all frightened and horny, but we can't let some killer dolphins keep us from living and scoring!


What does that even mean?


I. drink. your. milkshake!


I love lamp


What the what?


It's business time


You can't tell me what kind of pizza to like!


Please don't mistake my anal retentiveness for actual affection


I want to go to there


I'm Kind of a big deal


I'm like a peacock, you gotta let me fly!


Stella!


That just happened


This is good toast


Trees? Everywhere trees?


You're so beautiful you could be a part-time model, but you'd probably have to keep your normal job


Did you tell him they were the lord's chips?

6 comments:

Renee Campbell said...

LOL, you crack me up! How do you even remember all of these?

Rebecca Jo said...

Anything out of Tracy Jordan's mouth is awesome! :)

Kristina P. said...

Damn. I rented up to season 3, and for some reason didn't finish them. I need to.

Tiffany Tweedie said...

Bwaaa haaa haaa! Love that show!!

Stacy Uncorked said...

You kill me! Love that show! :)

Hello World - MMMM

CLUFF FAMILY said...

Love the peacock one!