Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Again.

JD is in the ER right now, the doctors said he has menangitis.


AGAIN.


This is the 4th time.


De says his head has been hurting and when that isn't hurting his side by his kidneys are hurting. He has been so sad lately and misses De when she's gone for just a second. He is hardly eating and he is still so skinny!


I know if I were him I'd definitely be depressed! I will keep you updated as I hear from De throughout the day.


Please remember you can donate to JD's Recovery fund by clicking below.





As you can imagine, DeAnna and her family are constantly worrying and stressed about JD and his health I hope by donating just a little bit, we can lift a little of the financial stress that comes along with it.


Thank you to everyone who has donated so far, you have no idea how much you are helping this family!!


And please, whether you donate or not, you can show your support by entering the giveaway here.


You can also join JD's Recovery Cause on Facebook.





Lets get this kid smiling again!!

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Poor guy! It's just not fair!

Unknown said...

Poor little guy I cannot imagine having that 4 times.. sending prayers and healing thoughts

Liz Mays said...

He needs a break! It's just too much!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Man, that just sucks monkey balls!!

Frogs in my formula said...

Ugh, that sucks. Here's hoping for a swift recovery.

Shell said...

Sending prayers!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Poor little man! I'll keep praying for him.

Stephanie Faris said...

Awwww, so sorry. They are all in my prayers.