So I was tagged by Savy Suzi to spill my guts.
List 10 honest things about yourself.
Pass this on to 7 bloggers whom you feel embody the spirit of the Honest sCrap.
1. I arrive to work an hour early or leave an hour late every day just to blog.
2. I hate shopping. When I was younger my mom used to pay me to go shopping (in addition to paying for my clothes). I get anxiety and get really ornery, in Jr. High I remember shopping with my best friend DeAnna (the kindest person I've ever met) and I yelled at her because she brought me the wrong size. You don't wanna mess with me when I'm shopping!
3. I also hate talking on the phone. I screen my calls and sometimes I don't even answer if it's my husband. I'd much rather wait until they leave a message and then send them a text. I have to have a cell phone for work and I always leave it in the car or let it run out of batteries. Sometimes my mom freaks out if she can't get a hold of me and she starts calling Alex to make sure I'm alive. I just think it's a waist of time, just send me an email people!
4. A couple of years ago at the job I have now, I accidentally burnt some toast in the break room. The fire alarm went off and the whole building had to be evacuated. The building has 23 floors and so everyone had to walk down 23 flights of stairs to get out of the building. The fire trucks showed up and everything!
My nickname at work is now Toast.
5. I confess, when I was 4 I stole my friends sparkly princess barbie shoes. They were beautiful and I wanted them so bad so I hid them in my pocket while over at her house and left. I never gave them back.
6. I want to have kids but I'm deathly afraid of not being able to get pregnant because of my health issues or because I am getting too old. I worry about it all the time!
7. I have a problem with leaving doors open in my house. My poor little kitty Smokey ran away 3 times because I left the back door open. One time he was gone for a month and we put up posters and everything. Turns out he was living in one of my neighbors garage the whole time!
8. I still love coloring and own my own crayons and coloring books.
9. I don't let my hubster cut his own nails, I love giving him manicures and pedicures!
10. I'm obsessed with notebooks and pens. There's nothing like getting a new notebook with fresh crisp pages and writing on the first page with a new smooth pen. I love it. I've got tons of notebooks at home and at work that are not even half used because I just have to have brand new ones.
So now I get to tag 7 people:
4. RiverMist Expressions
5. Staci's Heart
6. Making Memories
7. DeAnna Marie
Do it, or don't but I'd rather you do it but you don't have to unless you want to make me happy then you should do it but if you hate me you don't have to do it or you could do it and state how much you hate me in your list but if you hate me and you are too busy then don't do it but do it if you like me k?
1 year ago