It's a Purse Tag!
Here are the rules:
1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you cannot go up to your closet and pull out that cute little purse you used back before you had kids. I want to know what you carried today.
2. Post a picture of the contents inside your bag. The theory here is that you can learn a lot about someone from what is in the bag...oh and you can steal mommy secrets!
3. I want to know how much it costs. And this is not to judge, this is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I’d love to hear it.
4. Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you’re showing everyone your diaper bag/non-diaper bag.
So here ya go:
Well since I have no kids, this truly is the purse I carry with me now, however it will probably change next month. You will not find any diapers or mommy secrets in here so don't get too excited.
As you can see, I'm at work taking pictures in my office.
Don't worry coworkers; this is a work assignment I promise! I am just accounting for what is in my bag, you see? Accounting! So I don't feel bad at all.
So as a bean counter lets count how many things are in my purse! 1...2...3...okay I won't give you a counting lesson, it's too hard to explain. I'll just tell ya there are 31 very important, can't live without items in my bag.
You can probably tell what most of the items are but just for fun let me tell ya!
- A grocery list
- A receipt from Banbury Cross Doughnuts (told you I was
- 3 Colones left over from Costa Rica
- A red little card holder where I keep my gift cards and business
cards (hence the scensoring, didn't think it'd be a good
idea to post the name and address of the place I work on the
- A black cover for my phone
- My weekly pill container
- 2 packs of Orbit gum
- Brown snake skin wallet
- Tangerine sour altoids
- 4 lip glosses
- My planner (with a cute picture of me and Logan)
- Black check book
- Hair elastic
- 2 pens (One for the checkbook and one for the planner)
- Contact lense holder and solution
- Travel lotion I stole from a hotel
- Eye shadow
Blah! So I guess you've all learned that I'm a stinky, stealing, runny nosed, vain druggy with dry skin, dry lips, dry eyes, bad breath, and a sugarholic!
But you all knew that already.
This purse is a Kathy Van Zeeland and I stole it from TJ Maxx which is the only place to get purses. No I didn't really steal it, but it really was a steal for only $30! Normally $100 yay me! I refuse to pay more than $40 for a purse because I go through them like my husband goes through video games.
So now it's your turn, get out your purses and lemme see inside!
Instead of taggin people I will let you decide if you want to do it let me know so I can come check out your purse!
I'll spare you the guilt trip this time!
Oh and thanks kjmamma for this cute award! Undeserved but very much appreciated!