I did it.
I saw New Moon. As I'm sure everyone else in the world did, and I'm going to blog about it. As I'm sure everyone else in the world is too.
I'm a follower, not a leader and I'm okay with that.
Now excuse me while I get my "Kate Gosselin" on and conduct my own interview by answering my own questions.
1. Did I like it? Yes.
2. Did I like it better than Twilight? Yes.
3. Do I think Edward has weird nipples? Yes.
4. Do I think Jacob has weird nipples? Hell No.
5. Did I like Jacob's wig? No.
6. Do I think that Jacob is beautiful and should be added to my "To Do" list? Yes.
7. Do I think that Jacob has a secret crush on me and is totally going to blow off Bella to come take me away to a secret house on the beach to spend many romantic nights staring into the sunset while professing his undying love for me? Hell Yes.
8. Do I think the hubster is okay with that? Of course.
Ok, raise your hand if you DID NOT switch to team Jacob after seeing that movie? You better not have your hand up.
Put your hand down DeAnna!
Edward is creepy, did you see his nipples? One is totally bigger than the other, how can you be pro eerie nipples?
If you had a choice between that and this:
Would you really choose eerie nipple guy? Didn't think so.
Still not convinced?! Okay lets compare.
Okay, now that we are all on the same team, let's continue.
Bella was not so annoying in New Moon as she was in Twilight. There was far less tourettish blinking and twitching, however I'm pretty sick of seeing her lazy eye. I bet out of the 2 hour film, 1 1/2 hours were spent pausing 2 inches away from her face. I wanted to tape her eyelid to her eyebrow so it would open all the way.
I can't stand it when things aren't even. (Hence my nipple issue.)
After Edward left I don't think the movie portrayed her depression accurately. She just looked tired, that's all. And filming her in a chair staring out the window while the camera rotates around her to indicate the changing of seasons does not sit well with me.
And actually counting down the months on screen, October, November, December...come on people, you could come up with something better than that to show the passage of time.
Bella's dad? LOVE HIM. I think they got his character right on.
Vampire eyes, can we please choose a little more subtle contact lens next time? That combined with the awful vampire makeup was over the top.
Don't you know the humans are not supposed to realize that the Cullins are vampires? Either the humans in this movie were just blind or they're all dumb asses not to realize they are surrounded by undead blood sucking vampires.
And I'm not sure why Dakota Fanning was even in this movie.
That is all.
1 year ago