I just went to lunch with my bestest!
I NEVER get to see her! Like ever. She lives 4 hours away, so imagine my surprise when she calls me up and says she's in town and wants to go to lunch!
Me love her.
De has taught me many things throughout our 16 year friendship and I'd like to share a few with you.
1. That the most delicious snack is toast with peanut butter, cinnamon and sugar.
2. How to get grounded for months at a time.
3. That it is not a sin if a guy touches your stomach...phew.
4. How to do the centipede.
5. The lyrics to "Shoop" by Salt-N-Pepa, and how to properly sing it gangsta style.
6. How to kick a soccer ball into the air and not let it touch the ground.
7. How to play cards in an elevator in Wendover and not get kidnapped.
8. How to make No Bake Cookies, Egg & Tortilla, Breakfast Cake, and Homemade Tortillas.
9. To be 1% Mexican.
10. That kissing boys with tongue is not gross.
11. The proper way to tan on your roof.
12. How to be a good mom. You know, if by chance I ever become one.
13. How to fake cry while singing "End of the Road" by Boyz II Men.
14. How to shave down there.
15. How to flirt with a boy without pooping myself.
16. How to keep a secret.
17. How to be a friend.
Love you De!
1 year ago