Phew, I'm back from Vegas safe and sound peeps! I'm still recovering but I was able to make it to work today so that's a good sign. I was pretty excited this morning when I visited The Adventures of Jon & Steph because she gave me this shiny sparkly award.
This means that you now must address me as Queen Grand Pooba. I will answer to nothing else. The title of Queen aint easy because now I've gotta do the following:
1. List 7 things that make me Awe-Summm
2. Pass the award onto 7 bloggers that I love
3. Tag those bloggers to let them know they are now Queens too.
(and link back to the Queen who tagged you)
Now you can imagine how hard this was for me to come up with 7 Awe-Summm things about myself, but I managed:
1. I am awe-sum at making other people look good, doesn't matter how bad your hair looks at the time, just stand next to me and you'll look like a movie star. Wanna look good in a picture? Just ask me to stand next to you and the unphotogenic-ness of my presence will make your photogenic-ness unprecedented! Plus my mammoth 5'10.5" size can make anyone look cute and tiny! (Now, the two girls below were already cute and tiny before this pic was taken, this is an example of how good I could make you look!)
2. I am awe-sum at giving people nicknames and making them stick. Example, I started calling Alex Albert. I mentioned the nickname to our nephews who brilliantly caught on and now refer to him as Albert, they think it's hilarious. As do I.
3. I am awe-sum at sleeping. Name any place and any circumstance and I will sleep through it. My alarm is turned up full blast and I still wake up to Albert shoving me and yelling at me to turn off my alarm. My bro-in-law Brandon once came to my house while I was asleep to pick something up for my hubster. After knocking and ringing the doorbell, which caused Dozer to bark LOUDLY, he figured I wasn't home so, per Albert's instructions, he came inside to the very room I was sleeping in to get Albert's stuff. I had no idea, and neither did Brandon until he looked over and saw me passed out on the bed! Which of course scared him to death but I continued sleeping, I'm THAT good.
4. I am awe-sum at losing buttons. Not just on pants but on my coats, gloves, shirts, basically anything that has a button, I'll lose it. And I save the buttons to sew back on later but always forget. Then when I go to put on a pair of pants, I notice there are no buttons so I end up pinning them together instead.
5. I am awe-sum at denting cars. Bumpers, doors, mirrors, you name it I've dented it.
6. I am an awe-sum list maker. I make lists for everything, I even made a list of all the lists that I want to make. If you're a list maker, you should go check out this site. It's basically list maker porn.
7. I am awe-sum at getting bruises. I get bruises everywhere all the time and I'm good at keeping those bruises there for a long period of time. I am awe-sum at getting bruises by hitting the corner of my bed post with my thigh every time I go into the bedroom, sometimes I get a bruise just by looking at that bed post. I'm also very good at getting bruises by falling up my stairs. Yes, not down, but up. I'm usually carrying a laundry basket upstairs when I trip landing on my knees on the hard wood floor. And finally I'm best at getting bruises while playing with my dog, for some reason wrestling a 130 pound animal has resulted in a black eye, multiple bloody skinned knees, broken blood vessels, whip marks from his tail, bloody noses and too many bruises to count.
And now to pass this on to my fellow Queens:
(And your mom)
1 year ago