I'm in love. With Mamarazzi. I claim her now, she is mine and you can't have her.
If you remember back a few weeks ago I joined the Mamarazzi's Favorite Things swap and guess who I got paired up with? The one and only Mamarazzi herself! So for the past few weeks I've been gathering a few of my favorite things to send her and she's been doing the same for me.
So the day finally came and I received Mamarazzi's favorite things in the mail. I felt like Ralphie's Old Man when his leg lamp award finally arrived at his house! She spoiled me rotten, not literally of course, I am definitely not some stinky egg or that 6 month old gallon of milk hiding in the back of your refrigerator, I just mean she gave me a lot of good stuff. Lets see what she sent me:
Now check out how cute she wrapped everything, you can tell she spent some time doing this which makes all the difference in the world!
Can you see why it was like Christmas morning for me? She wrote cute little notes on each item she sent, this is why I have claimed her and she is mine and not yours. So lets check out the goods:
- A bath fizzy ball to relax in the tub
- A puzzle, which I lurv to do.
- Molten Chocolate Cake...mmmmm, did somebody just say cake?
- A Tidy Tote to keep my car organized, I love this idea!
- A cute dry erase magnetic board which I now have hanging on the fridge.
- Phase 10, Mamarazzi loves games but she didn't know that I love them too!
- Mary Kay yummy smelling lotion. Take a good whiff, it's heavenly.
- Her favorite recipes. I love that she did this for me can't wait to try them!
- Shout wipes, for every time I spill my mocha down my shirt while driving to work.
- Mini Cadbury eggs, have you tried these people? Very addicting!
- Crayons, hello? Did she just magically know that I still love coloring?
- A magnetic shopping list note pad, these are adorable!
- Pedicure kit including polish, nail file, toe separators and foot soak.
- Comfy socks. It was so funny because we both sent each other the same comfy socks just in different colors, and yes I am wearing them as we speak...er type...er whatever.
If you want to see my favorite things that I sent her, just go here. I'm telling you my gift was not wrapped as nearly as cute as hers so don't get your hopes up. I highly recommend everyone to sign up for her next swap, who doesn't love receiving a little, or in my case, a lot of Good Mail?!
Thanks Mamarazzi! I HEART U!
1 year ago