Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tell Us What You Have To Say



Blogging is a funny thing. You can get to know everything in the world about a person, but never see their face or hear their voice.

Wouldn’t it be great if we could somehow change that? Even for only a little while?

The Three Bay B Chicks and Hot Chocolate Caramel Mocha will be kicking a video series known as Chick Chat this Thursday, April 9. Twice a month, they will post a clip of themselves chatting on a particular topic, as well as link to a few bloggers who respond to what they have to say in their own video.

Interested? Swing by the following blogs tomorrow and see what we are talking about:

Three Bay B Chicks
Hot Chocolate Caramel Mocha
Optimistic Cynicism
Pooba
The World According to Me

Yeah I know what you're thinking, who wants to listen to me talk?

I'm warning you right now that I sound like a man when my voice is recorded so don't be confused, it will be me talking and not some transgender guy going through hormone treatments on his way of becoming a woman. Just so you know.

For the kick off of this awesome idea there will be giveaways! Hell yeah right?! So come back tomorrow to check the chicks and the chat!

Chick Chat participants will change regularly, so be sure to let us know if you might like to join in the fun. We want to hear what all of our bloggy friends have to say.

20 comments:

3 Bay B Chicks said...

When I first started blogging, I came across tons of acronyms that I didn't understand. The one I saw most often was LMAO. I am so glad that I finally looked it up last week, but I am truly laughing my ass off right now.

Tomorrow will be fun!

-Francesca

Donnetta said...

Transgender, huh. Guess I'll HAVE to check it out!

Count me IN! Sounds like fun!

Rebecca Jo said...

Totally LOVE this idea... I will so do it too!!! And I'll warn you - I can sound like a big ole country hick! But I can TALK!!! Give me a topic - I can talk about it!!

Cant wait to hear your voice too!!!

Stesha said...

What lovely voice you have:)

Hugs and Mocha,
Stesha

Kristina P. said...

I can't wait to check you all out! How fun!

Unknown said...

i can't wait to hear your voice now.

you do understand that you will disappoint all of us if you sound normal and not at all transgendered.

i'm just sayin.

Debbi said...

sounds fun!

Anna Lefler said...

What a great idea!

XO

Anna

Lorie said...

That is pretty clever! Unless my voice scares off all my readers!! ;D

Anonymous said...

I'm really looking forward to all of your nonsense.

Debbie said...

I'm trying to get over my fear of being recorded. If so, I'm going to join next time!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! "sound like a man" you are hilarious!!

Karin Katherine said...

This sounds super cool. Too funny about the warning about your voice on tape...I on the other hand sound like a child so I'm not sure I'm up for it. Someone may call child protective services.

Lyndsay said...

Count me in too ... I'll try to not sound too manly ...

LadyStyx said...

You aint the only one hun. I think I sound like a guy too. Funny thing is, when guys hear my voice...they love it. I had one boss refuse to discuss anything on the phone with me. I asked why and he said it's because I had a 976 voice. Yeah, a 1-900-CALLME voice...he so went there.

Kelly Deneen Raymond said...

This sounds like so much fun! I'll definitely be checking it out.

Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier today!

ymK said...

Such a fun idea! This is my first time to your blog. Its pretty and u are funny, good combination :)

joanofalltrades said...

Great idea ladies! I'm following.

Robin said...

First off......I think you may have considered me a blog stalker, because I never left a comment on the blogs that I read. Honestly though, I wasn't stalking....I was just too intimidated by all the great stuff out there. Really now...who would give a big pookie what I had to say about what they posted? And besides....no one ever told me it was bad manners to not leave a comment......not until about oh maybe 3 months ago. So....now I leave comments......and now people all over the blogosphere wish I would go away. :-/

Anyway....I love the whole chick chat thing.....even the name.....so cute!

Oh and....great video.

Have a great day.

kel said...

Dang it.. I guess I've got to get me a video camera so I can keep up with the blog world. Damn.. that means I can't blog in my underwear anymore.. Well, I guess I could.. but....