Wednesday, April 15, 2009

We Are So Hard Core.

We finally did it. After this and this, the day of the concert finally came!

FALL OUT BOY!

Here are the players left to right:

The Annie (queen of fashion), The Kelsi (my darling neice), The Lindee (lil sis & partner in crime), The Sydney (Baby sis's non-boyfriend's little sister, did ya get that?) & The Alyse (baby sis with the non-boyfriend).




The last concert that I went to at the Saltaire was my boyfriend's, Gerard, and his cute little group My Chemical Romance.

Loved it by the way.

But I was pick pocketed during the concert. And yes, police officer who wrote down my case, I was pick pocketed from my back pocket and I didn't even notice. He was acting like I was crazy, hello? Has he never been to a concert where you get smashed, trampled, groped and grabbed constantly? Ugh.

Anyway, so I was way to scared to take my new camera into the actual concert so I made everyone pose outside the Saltaire before we went in. As promised girls, here they are!


Annie grabbing my ass. I didn't complain.














Thanks Sydney for being our photographer as we attempted to be America's Next Top Models. Much love.






Wow, in the next pic it looks like Alyse is grabbing my crotch. She did not grab my crotch, or maybe she did and I didn't notice because I seem to have a problem with things like that.




Ok, so we did actually get to go inside and see the concert, I tried my best to get pics with my camera phone. The pictures aren't great but I think you get the idea.

The guys first came out in these suits with their hair nice and combed over. Pete looked like he had a black eye. (bottom pic)






Then they left the stage, changed clothes,






and Annie was happy,




and we were too.








And we were also very hard core.






So Annie and I went there thinking that we wanted to hump Pete, the guitar player. (You know, Ashlee Simpson's husband?) But dude, Patrick, the lead singer, has got lungs! He was so amazing live! And I think we fell in love with him instead. Pete did most of the talking, probably because he is the hottest member of the band, but he is so little and short in real life, he kinda looks like a little kid on stage.



So we changed our opinion and now we want to hump Patrick instead.




Yes Angie, I'm talking about humping.


Again.


So we all had a great time and left the concert very sweaty, out of breath, and soar throats. (sorry Annie!) Hence no "after" pics thank you very much.

Oh, and just an FYI, my husband is well aware of my humping dreams about Patrick. He's ok with it.


I think.

41 comments:

Jon and Steph said...

HOW FUN!! I love all of the crazy silly pics! I have such a hard time taking serious pics.

Looks like an awesome concert! Totally jealous, the only concerts I've been to is N sync and Linkin Park (which I don't even like)
Ya, I'm a loser!

Kasey said...

Great pics. Love the photo shoot!

Kristina P. said...

I have never been to Saltair, but it does look cool.

And, I was at Britney last night, watching her practically have sex, on stage. It was awesome. And strange. Especially all the girls dressed like her. They really had nothing on her sluttiness.

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

Fab photos of all you models. Will you be making appearances with Tyra soon? And man I can't believe you got pick-pocketed at a concert! Who has half a mind enough to do something like that? Obviously someone who wasn't having his share of fun at the concert.

p.s. I just noticed on your sidebar, under "pick a topic.." that 'puke' and 'recipes' are listed together. I found this unappetizing, but humorous. ;)

Andrea Harper said...

I LOOOOOVVVVVVEEEDDDD it! It was seriously SO much fun! Thanks again my lady lover for scoring the tickets :) I'm not so happy however about my SICK self - and no, I'm not referring to the fact that i was literally ill, more the fact that those pictures so nicely show off my back fat and such. Always love that...

Patrick is my boyf. WORD

Rebecca Jo said...

Concert day FINALLY arrived! So glad you all got to go & have so much fun!!!

Yeah - explain that one to the cops that you didnt notice your sister grabbing your crotch - haha!!!

Looks like you all had AMAZING seats! You were probably close enough to get up to your rockin' men & get your hump on!!!... I had to laugh at how many times the word HUMP was used in your post! :o) You always crack me up!!!

Paging Doctor Mommy said...

It is SO obvious that you girls are ROCK STARS! I can't believe they didn't ask you to come up on stage... that of course would have made the humping a LOT easier! Glad that y'all had a good time. Loved the pics!

Dellany Higby said...

Oh hells to the no girls!!! First off, Patrick has been my man ever since Sugar we're Going Down... even through all the Pete hype I stayed true to my Patti-lish. And you think you girls can just waltz in there and hump him?? Them be fighting words lady! (I feel like a kid again fighting over beefed up boyband singers, ahh the good ol days)

You dated a guy from my chemical romance??? Kells you be my hero right now! Looks like you sexy crotch grabbin ladies had a good time!

ashley said...

Finally! I was wondering when the much anticipated day would be. Looks like you guys had a riot.

But more importantly, your new camera rocks and I am so green with envy. It's not even funny. Stop laughing. I mean it.

You better be posting all pictures taken with that baby, especially once your class gets going (if it hasn't all ready). That is an order.

Suzi said...

Hmm....you do have some "humping" issues. If I were Albex I would be worried.

Glad you had a good time.

angie said...

How may humping posts are you up to now?!

Love Annie's hair, I've actually worn mine that way for the past 2 days.

Great pics, looks like you guys had a blast!

Lori said...

Looks like you had a GREAT time!!
I love Fall Out Boy! ♥

Lana@The Kids Did WHAT?! said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time! I'm envious...I've never been to a concert! This must change SOON!!

Julia said...

I think you ladies had an awful time. Such long faces and tears of pain. Do something to get happy once in a while, will ya?

joanofalltrades said...

Looks like you all had a blast and it also looks like you don;t mind getting felt up at concerts ;) Great pics........look out ANTM!

Kathy B! said...

Awesome pictures. Looks like you had a blast. And you should seel your DNA! Your family got more than it's share of the "hot"DNA!

Sorry you got your pocket picked :( There always has to be onel ittle thing that keeps something from eing perfect.

mommakin said...

Love it when I find a fellow squealy fangirl!

You guys look great and it sounds like it was an awesome GNO!

LadyStyx said...

Looks like you all had a blast!

CLUFF FAMILY said...

who is gerard and my chemical romance? wher was I? I have never been to saltair... What the????

nikkicrumpet said...

Of course your hubby is ok with it...because since you can't...he gets the riled up wife all to himself! And I love the poses....you ladies look FIERCE!

Anonymous said...

You girls are hysterical! I agree with you about Pete. He's just too puny. Go for more man.

Donnetta said...

Concert - FUN!

Taking crazy pics with your best girls - WAY FUN!!!

Yeah, never wanna hump a little kid - kinda disturbing. :)

Lee said...

That looks like so much fun!
What got stolen when they pick pocketed you? That's so crappy.
I've always wanted to see fall out boy!!!

Jen said...

It looks like you guys had an awesome time! I so am in need of a girls night out like that! I am digging all of the photos.

AiringMyLaundry said...

Oooo, that looks like a lot of fun!

I try to do America's Next Top Model photos but apparently I can't be serious for two seconds and I burst out laughing and end up looking crazy.

It's okay, my husband knows that I want to hump John Krasinski (Jim from The Office).

ChicagoLady said...

OMG, you totally rocked at FOB!

The inside pictures make it look like it was general admission, everyone standing, no assigned seating. Either that or you were in the mosh pit.

Alyse was grabbing your crotch, you just didn't notice because someone was grabbing your ass at the same time. See that smile on your face? LOL

AdriansCrazyLife said...

How funny! My son was at that concert - the My Chemical Romance one. Tall kid, curly hair brown hair, green eyes, I'm sure you saw him, didn't you?

Jon and Steph said...

I tagged you!

Lyndsay said...

LOL - awesome!

Also wanted to let you know that I gave you some linky-love today!

Stesha said...

My Chemical Romance...you rock even more! Glad to see you had a great time and didn't "shame" the good family name. Although, I am a little bit upset that you didn't mail your camera to me. I am a great babysitter:)

BloggessJ said...

Looks like everyone had a good time! Humping dreams?

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Girl you crack me up! My husband works event security as a second job and he just did this concert the other night in Seattle. Very cool :)

LOVE all the pictures, rocking it girl! I say bring it on ANTM :)

LCO's said...

I had no idea how hard core we are ha ha I was not doing the K fed peace sign I was doing the FOB sign of and "F" I just want to make that clear.

THE Stephanie said...

Y'all are so silly!! (yes, I said y'all!) Looks like you had lots of fun, too!!

Barely Domestic Mama said...

Fabulous pictures! I am soooo jealous!

Lesley said...

what an awesome time...and the pics to prove it...and I love it that your husband is totally aware of your humping dreams...I'm too nervous to share mine with my hubby....happy SITS day

Karin Katherine said...

The guy in the blue cap is totally the one who pick pocketed you. Look at the pic. Guilty.

KatBouska said...

You guys have a lot of fun in parking lots.

I want to go next time.

My favorite picture is the one wear you guys are all cracking. Really cute.

And I love that you have "humping dreams"...please copright that term before I steal it.

scrappysue said...

you look like you sure know how to have fun! my daughters would have killed to go to that concert!

Queenie Jeannie said...

I want to be adopted into your family.

Thoughts??

Megan said...

Looks like such an awesome time! And I totally think you could make it on ANTM! ;0)