Friday, October 29, 2010

Little Red Riding Slut

So my last minute costume for Halloween is going to be Little Red Riding Hood. This is the first time in 10 years that I've dressed up for Halloween and I'm way excited. When I saw this costume I knew I just had to have it. It is perfect don't ya think?





I mean, it is exactly what Little Red Riding Hood looked like in the story books. Isn't that awesome!!!


Yeah, I'm going to a Halloween party tomorrow night in Park City, well it's a "house crawl" party which is like a bar crawl except you go from house to house instead of bar to bar. So it's a good thing my costume has a hood to keep my head warm when walking outside!


Yeah if you can't tell, I'm pretty stoked.


Okay, seriously guys, you really think I would wear that? Yeah, you're right, I totally would. Shopping for a girl's Halloween costume is a joke! Everything is slutty this and slutty that. Trying to find a costume that didn't show my ass was quite the challenge. The most non-slutty costume I found was the Little Red Riding Hood costume. Not the one above, mine looks like this:





Except I have a severed wolf head to put in my basket! And of course I have my red Mary Jane's, a wig and false eyelashes. I'm thinking about splattering the costume with blood, you know because I just chopped the wolf's head off. I want to be a scary Little Red Riding Hood, I don't know, what do you think?


What are YOU going to be for Halloween?

20 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I am going to be Flo, the Progressive girl, and Adam is going to be a Geico Caveman. WE love insurance.

And I think you should totally slut it up!

Brian Miller said...

the severed wolf head nicely accents the red in your dress, red...smiles.

St. Jeor Family said...

Cute costume! And I like the wolfs head. Good twist!

Eve said...

I agree that shopping for a women's costume is ridiculous! Seriously - are non slutty women not expected to enjoy dressing up in costumes? I don't get it? I'm not a prude, but I'm not going to just let everything hang out there for the world to see either! ;)
Besides... it's cold in October!

Eve said...

Oh - I also meant to say, I like the one you found to wear though and can't wait to see the photos. :)

Sarah said...

I totally agree! I can't stand that every woman's Halloween costume is slutty...super slutty! It drives me Bananas! I don't want to see sluts on Halloween! Halloween is supposed to be fun...not make you self contious! Yeesh! I like your costume and the severed head will make it that much more interesting! Have Fun!!

Jennifer Vanderbeek said...

I wasn't planning on dressing up this year, even for my pumpkin carving party tomorrow, but then I thought it would be funny to attach a small, stuffed monkey to the back of my shirt with a martini glass (I happen to have one in the perfect mini size) in his hand.

I'll have a Martini Monkey on my Back ;-)

Unknown said...

awesome awesome.
love the shoes..*WANT*

Stephanie Faris said...

Yep. You wanna know what's really disturbing? The slutty costumes are spreading to the 8-12 year old market. It's the same short skirt and tights...but for 10-year-olds. I thought it was bad seeing adults in slutty girl scout costumes...but this takes the cake!

When I was clubbing for H'ween during my single days (just a few years ago), these two girls were walking down the street in Nashville buck naked, covered only with body paint. NAKED. They walked past police officers, everyone...it was totally legal because you couldn't see anything because of the way they were painted, but they were NAKED. And it was all of 40 degrees outside!

brokenteepee said...

Home on the couch reading..no trick or treaters here

Hernandez Family said...

YES, I totally think the head and blood are a great addition to your costume! I will be truely devestated if you don't.

Jason, as himself said...

Better slutty than violent, that's what I always say.

That's my mantra. That's my motto. That's my 14th Article of Faith.

yulz said...

staying at home watching horror movies =) and i love your red shoe...

Rebecca Jo said...

Girl - you COULD pull that off! Being tall & blond!

I know I'm lagging behind (vacation & all) but hope you had a great time for Halloween! And hope you got some pictures of your Little Red Riding Hood... did you skip? Hope so!

Unknown said...

So cool! I hope you had fun!

scrappysue said...

your red shoes are way better than her black ones. you look fabby - glad u had a fun night

Amarone wine said...

Nice costume and It's sexy, this is a very good idea for a Halloween party.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

the blood would have been the toper :)

Oh yes costumes these days even for young ones is way too sexy for me. I saw a lot of young girls that I was like no way would you be allowed out of my house.

Vivienne said...

With 1-Hour meditation, you can have relaxation, peace of mind, and true wellbeing.
The best part is: All you have to do is listen to the audio and follow along. That’s it. No expensive equipment to buy, no special clothes, no dieting, and no heavy time commitments. All it takes is 1 Hour. You pick the time, you pick the place, and this audio is right there to help you get immediate results.

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I'm not positive which makes plenty of sense right here