Saturday, January 2, 2010

Give Her Shit

I received this loving text from my dear sister Lindee today:


"Holy shit update your blog"


Which made me realize that it really is taking me forever to post the remainder of my trip to Hawaii. So, instead of replying to my darling sister's awesome text, I thought it would be just lovely if you all could reply for me.

You know I would do the same for you.

So go check out her little corner of the world wide web and please,


GIVE HER SHIT.


Thanks so much.

Luv ya bye.

18 comments:

Liz Mays said...

I'll see what I can do. ;)

Mike said...

I will give it a whirl!

Anonymous said...

Just wondering... are you missing Glee?!?! I am. I can't believe I have to wait until April for it to come back on. Damn American Idol!!

Anonymous said...

Lol!

Rhea said...

hahaha

Rhea said...

gotta love sisters.

Lee said...

*pokes* SLACKER!

Justine said...

Sorry Poo, but Lindee is right. Update your frickin' blog!

Justine :o )

Dani Brems said...

I love sisters!

Brian Miller said...

lol. on my way...

Julia said...

ONLY if YOU say so.... No need to be accused of sorority harassment.

Chief said...

Im on my way.. I got a buttload a shit to give away

Stacy Uncorked said...

You are slacking, I gotta side with your sister on that one. But I'll go give her some shit just because I love you! ;)

kel said...

I'm on my way to pester her!!!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Nope sorry, it's about time!!!! Giving YOU shit because you left me home and I haven't gotten over it yet.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Went over said hi had to have a freak out over how freaking organized she is. I did a little bow and then banged my head thinking I really need to do that to the boys room .. LOL :)

Aleta said...

*snort* I rarely see blog posts like this, so I'll have to go visit. Hehe

LadyStyx said...

*laffin* So glad I don't get messages like that!

.oO(yeah, Im so lame I'm just *NOW* getting around to some of these entries...)